Personal Guidence

An individual matures, she moves from childhood where parents are holders of all truth, to an organization who speaks for god, to other teachers and gurus who "really" know the way. Many stay stuck in the path dictated by others. A mystic remembers that the Divine landscape is Hidden below the forms we see. Stewarded by Beings of love, patience, commitment and integrity, we can each find our truth.

A Mystic's View. May it inspire your journey into the Divine below the forms

Thursday, August 2, 2012

What Would I Do Without You?


Jump into the Creativity of Your Greatest Transformation!
 I am ready to move forward on the step that I have wanted to take for as long as I can remember... move to a small rural town surrounded with the beauty of nature. I have been tasting this experience for so long. Members of my family have heard my wistful imaginings for years and years.

This longing to be in the trees, with the birds, watching the water and animal woke up again last summer when I traveled to camp at Mt. Rainier. Ah...... so beautiful, so peaceful, so nurturing to my soul. I even wrote a poem about it once:

"I turn to the trees as a means of reconnection to Source
"What in me has been so nutured that an emptiness is felt without them?
"And the birds-what of their meaning in my life?
"At what distant past did our essenses converge with such power that an imprint was made-never to be the same?
"I thank Good for these friends!
"Their quiet strength and beauty.
"I seek the mountains and the pines and my spirit is renewed!"

Well, on that trip to Rainier I realized that now was the time and I was ready to say "yes!" The place that is calling is Whidbey Island, WA.

Although I know that the resources come in response to the "Yes!", early this morning I was a wee bit anxious. Does that ever happen to you in the early morning hours? Anyway, my mind started spinning the question, How is this move to Whidbey Island going to come together? Quieting my mind, breathing in the truth that support has always come, I also reached out in communication to my Spiritual Team... I am in your hands, I trust and I do not know how.

Most times I just ask and then listen as I write. This time I drifted back to sleep.

As I woke up, snatches on a dream stayed with me. Frogs, lots and lots of frogs. All sizes of frogs. And then, two beautiful large eagle feathers.

I looked up the symbolic meaning when frogs appear in your life. This is what I read:

Frogs deal with:
  • Fertility
  • Luck
  • Cleansing
  • Intuition
  • Transformation 
  • Creativity
"Due to the fascinating transitions the Frog goes through in its life, it is a symbol of metamorphosis. Furthermore, the Frog’s dual time spent on land and water represents duality of the soul. The Frog also symbolizes creativity and forward thinking.
Frog Animal Totems Facilitate:
  • Patience in undergoing life transitions, clarity of thought during transition
  • Embracing of personal transformation, welcoming internal morphing
  • Jump into creative thought, and leap out of habitual thinking patterns
  • Acceptance of our diversity and celebration of our opposite poles found in personality and lifestyle"
What could have been a more perfect and direct answer to this expansive leap that I am declaring. I am choosing a major shift in my work, my home, my mission and my Spiritual Teachers sent me the "frog".

Eagle feathers are always sacred. Eagle is one of my totem animals and the presence of the feathers blessed the answer.

What do individuals who try to walk their life with only other's external ideas for them do? How do they keep inner balance and perspective?

I could not have done my life without those amazing Spiritual Beings who walk beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. The insights we share is what expands our world!