Personal Guidence

An individual matures, she moves from childhood where parents are holders of all truth, to an organization who speaks for god, to other teachers and gurus who "really" know the way. Many stay stuck in the path dictated by others. A mystic remembers that the Divine landscape is Hidden below the forms we see. Stewarded by Beings of love, patience, commitment and integrity, we can each find our truth.

A Mystic's View. May it inspire your journey into the Divine below the forms

Monday, January 18, 2016

Shift into Sharing

For 40 + years as a radical mystic energy healer, I have pushed the envelope to understand and shift energy fields to change life situations.


Very quickly I learned that what was currently being taught was not enough and I had to go beyond current  ideas to teachers in Spiritual bodies. They told me that most ancient truths had been lost or hidden over the eons of earth life. Restoring them would be our work together.

Now it is time to share this ancient knowledge!

Over the next year, I will be sharing with e-books, online courses, how-to’s, and change formulas through audio, blogs, podcasts, webinars, one on one’s and more. 

my first sharing, is an online course that will give you tools for dealing with the escalating chaos in the world.

Have you felt powerless and decided to ignore the news? 
We are in a time of sorting and that means that it is important to know what is going on. If you feel powerless with a world's great chaos and destruction, this offering is for you.

will return you to your power.

We are on the move and up to something BIG!

If you would like to check out some of my other online options, come on over to my site.

P.P. S. What questions would like you like addressed? What situations have you stumped? I’m up for conversations and suggestions. I invite your comments or questions. Just send me an email at radicalmysticnow@gmail.com and I will be in touch.

Sign up for my regular mailings... I'd love to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. The insights we share is what expands our world!