Personal Guidence

An individual matures, she moves from childhood where parents are holders of all truth, to an organization who speaks for god, to other teachers and gurus who "really" know the way. Many stay stuck in the path dictated by others. A mystic remembers that the Divine landscape is Hidden below the forms we see. Stewarded by Beings of love, patience, commitment and integrity, we can each find our truth.

A Mystic's View. May it inspire your journey into the Divine below the forms

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Are All Voices from the Unseen Equal?




 
There is a very important reason that I am sharing my journey with unseen voices from beyond physical with you. I have felt like an explorer, a scientist, a researcher on this path. I had thought to share some the interesting and funny ways that my spiritual team worked with me during the early years. Maybe to share some of their answers to basic questions. However, I am going to jump to the place I am today because of the journey.

About 16 years after I did my first scripture read and kneel down, I saw that in spite of individual desire to be in community, a valued relationship, a stable financial environment, life was becoming more and more difficult. The standard answer was that we were dealing with onion layers, dysfunctional patterns on top of dysfunctional patterns. I didn't like the onion layer answer any better than I liked the answer that I was supposed to be patient with "god's" plan for me. I wanted to know why humanity seemed to be stuck in dysfunction, addiction, and pain.

And so, in 1989 I asked two questions beyond my questions about my children. I asked, "What is the cause of the pain of humanity?" "Where can I go to learn about releasing the cause?"

Those who are in spirit/unseen bodies are every bit as individual as those you see in your waking life. There are some with accents, some with great humor, those with no-nonsense answers, those who are gentle and variances beyond those.

Also, there are many in the unseen world who have lived on the planet, died in pain, in anger, in guilt and who do not move into their next phase. I call these Earth-bounds. Their answers are not what you are looking for. They will only add to your own personal pain, anger, quilt, etc.

There are some who have refused to move on and stay within the earth fields to play havoc with any who opens unknowingly to them. Their answers and directives that cause confusion, fear, harm and danger. Of course, you do not want them as members of your team.

I have my students write and complete the statements from my June 3rd blog, To the Heart of the Matter, to attract the type of individuals and information that is highest and best for you. There is nothing more basic and important in this journey than those two statements.

I realize that my previous 16 years have given me a very solid foundation of trust and knowing of my team and this journey. Those years were a gift and a time of learning, trying, and testing. It has deepened my knowledge of those worlds. I invite you to hold onto my knowing while you build yours.

There is a lot of pain, loneliness, confusion, depression, overwhelm in our world today. We often hold those aspects of ourselves in and never share them. Then, we are left feeling isolated and alone... losers while everyone else seems to be winners. Not so..... It is this escalation that has prompted my blog.

I will speak of those feelings next time.




4 comments:

  1. here is the site Sharon: you can get those share buttons set up from this site.

    http://sharethis.com/publishers/get-sharing-tools

    ReplyDelete
  2. You leave us hanging..... what were the answers to your questions? Also, how did you decipher the difference between the spirit voices of good and bad? Have you even seen them, or is your gift only in the hearing and probably feeling? OH.... I can't wait to read your next one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read today's. You set qualities for your teachers and experiences. That is critical. Then you begin. Each conversation is to match the qualities that you set.

    If you find that it does not, you ask that your Spiritual Team pay attention to your statements and you read them again. Declaring your requirements sets boundaries. I have had one or two conversations that were not what I would accept of reflection of my criteria. There was no evil intent, just more fear based than I wanted to interact with.

    Hugs

    S-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. The insights we share is what expands our world!