Personal Guidence

An individual matures, she moves from childhood where parents are holders of all truth, to an organization who speaks for god, to other teachers and gurus who "really" know the way. Many stay stuck in the path dictated by others. A mystic remembers that the Divine landscape is Hidden below the forms we see. Stewarded by Beings of love, patience, commitment and integrity, we can each find our truth.

A Mystic's View. May it inspire your journey into the Divine below the forms

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Now, the Bigger Questions!

To the Heart of the Matter, "The qualities of my Spiritual teachers are.... "

Last posting I suggested that you can work with your Spiritual team around simple, daily concerns. That is certainly what was most pressing for me when I began in 1970.

There was an additional line of questioning that opened when I began my spiritual energy work to assist individual's transforming/healing the patterns that kept them small. One of those questions was, "What would be the best place to be in order to go through the Earth changes that are coming?" Now, this was in the mid- 1980's and Edgar Cayce's visions of Earth movement was expanding.

We are in similar times, only now it is the Mayan Calender, financial collapse and Occupy challenging the "norm". The question still is a valid one. "How do I keep myself and/or my family safe during the chaos and possible escalating of local conflict?"

The answer I get is same today as it was in the 1980's. "You decide." My Spiritual team as always been very clear that my life is in my hands. What do I want to experience? What do I want to let go of? What do I want help with? You get the idea.

They were never supportive of the idea that some force outside of my own conscious choice was in charge of my journey and had to be placated, begged, manipulated in order to change my path. With that in mind, their answer was perfectly understandable. "You declare how you go through changes, any changes, and that will give us permission to assist you. If you expect difficulties, then we must bring you into situations that will be difficult. If you expect benevolence, even during difficult times, then we can move you into places that are supportive. So, the answer is, You Choose."

The way that I have used to make choices is with a process my Spiritual Teachers and I created together. I call it the Reality Shift. It is more powerful than affirmations as it addresses the energy patterns in all Earth dimensions, body, mind, spirit, emotion. It also engages the help of your Spiritual healers/teachers. Here are the steps:

1. Write a statement/declaration of the end result you chose. In this case: "I have moved through life changes and earth chaos easily, effortlessly and with the clear help of my Spiritual team." (you can see that is very much like an affirmation.)

2. Then, you give your Spiritual team a command and request: "Please move my energy fields and consciousness and all to whom I am connected in Love into this declared reality."

3. The next step is commanding the healing of old patterns, most you are totally unaware of:  "And TAG and Transform anything that is, has or would keep us from that declared reality."

Read through those three steps often for the first week. What is important after that is to go to your sacred space and communicate with your team. When everything looks like the world is falling apart, go to them and ask, "Is there a place that will be safer for me and/or my family than where I am living now?" "Is this chaos dangerous?" "Are those of Light behind what looks like chaos?" "What steps do you suggest I take for the wellbeing of my family and self?"

There are some who are saying that the "green light" has been given to those of the Light. What that means in those circles is that those forces of "Light" who are ready to majorly cleanse and clean will now enter the picture of our world events. That will look like escalating conflict/chaos. How to see beyond the media? With your Spiritual team. Having a month's supply of food, water and cash has long been suggested. Is that a suggestion that your team supports for you?

We are living in times in which what is below the surface, hidden in the shadows of entrapping structures, may be the force of Light that will infuse or even activate your own Divinity.  In that case, having a way to be in tune with the Light would be very valuable.

Exciting times ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. The insights we share is what expands our world!