Personal Guidence

An individual matures, she moves from childhood where parents are holders of all truth, to an organization who speaks for god, to other teachers and gurus who "really" know the way. Many stay stuck in the path dictated by others. A mystic remembers that the Divine landscape is Hidden below the forms we see. Stewarded by Beings of love, patience, commitment and integrity, we can each find our truth.

A Mystic's View. May it inspire your journey into the Divine below the forms

Monday, June 25, 2012

Questions, Big and Small


When you are thinking about creating a relationship with a team in Spirit, you don't have to assume that your questions must be earth shaking. What is your life about? How to save humanity or what is the best approach to take with your children's food allergies?

When I began, my questions were mainly about my children. I didn't have a community that I felt could advise me. In addition, my curiosity was really in gear. What was this process? Who is on the other end of my "prayer"? How long would I have a connection for answers? Stuff like that.

I know one person who had experienced a was wrong from sitting on a couch which wore it out to eating butter (saved for the dad) instead of the margarine. As a parent, there was a sense that everything that his/her child did was wrong. Isn't that what his/her father had enforced?

So, having an intelligent answer giver to turn too before he/she meted out punishment changed how this adult worked with his/her child. Before learned to get answers from Spirit, when his/her child did something that was deemed wrong in his/her childhood home, the natural reaction learned from father kicked in. Punishment. After learning to ask beyond the taught behavior, this adult began to learn new ways of seeing children and added skills that created better relationships in the family.

Life is about small things that occur over and over again. I did a lot of sewing for my children. I visited the fabric stores and often, I would hear a little voice, "That lace is on sale. Buy some of it."  Or my attention would be drawn to some decorative buttons and I would hear, "Buy a couple cards of those." Because money was tight, it was a stretch to buy the extra's when I didn't know why. Most often I did because I was curious as to what would happen. Without exception, those items would be just perfect for some garment or project. And those times that I passed up the suggestion, I regretted it because it would have made my sewing project over the top great!

There were many times when my Spiritual team gave me directives that lead nowhere. When I asked, they answered, "We are practicing. There is going to come a time when listening and following may save your life or the life of others. We are learning to work as a time now while there is relative calm."

You get the picture?

The place to start is with the qualities that your Spiritual teachers must have or they cannot come into your space. Then, get a notebook and begin. I will talk next time about what to do if you find a resistance or no communications. That is all part of the journey also. There are more intelligent beings available to you in the unseen Spiritual realm than you can even imagine.

We are working our way to sovereignty and a resonance to our original Soul of Intelligence.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. The insights we share is what expands our world!